How To Use 4G SIM in 3G Phones :
The time is now for the 4G Generation and we are quite sure about that people will be addicted to that. However we can see a huge potential in 4G network . As far we are concerned in this generation they are creating a massive buzz around the nationwide about 4G SIM in 3G phones. We can now believe that its 4G time. All the Telecom giants around India are now producing 4G internet . So why it’s important to all of us to be addicted to it.
Though right now it’s a great problem we are about to face. I can probably say that we are in the problem. 4G is new to a lot of people and they don’t know how to use 4G SIM in 3G phones. We are about to discuss about the specific details of using method. The brands of telecom industries like Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea are trying to take out one another and in this process we are getting a lot of facilities from every company. But its not known to a huge amount of people. We are going to clear it for every 3G phone users. Read Also : Jio Effect : New Plans From Airtel Idea Vodafone, Detailed Informations
With our solution users can insert 4G SIMs in their 3G phones and can get 4G speed. We have got simplest ways to do so. 3G users only have to follow the instructions below to use 4G SIM in 3G phones too. Read Also : May Soon Launch Reliance Jio 4G Phone Feature Phone Price At Rs. 999 With VoLte
Android Version 4.4 or Higher Version with Mediatek Chipset.
Process For Mediatek Chipset
- Insert the 4G SIM
- Make sure that the SIM is placed into the first SIM Slot.
- Get A app from Playstore named Media Tek Engineering
- There is a mode called service mode, run the setup.
- After that go to the installed MTK engineering mode and give your mobile code.
- Click on setting button of MTK
- Select and save the network mode too.
- Restart the handset
Method – 2:-
At first,Download Xorware 3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 3G/4G Interface App from Google Play Store.
- Now Open Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
- Select Network Mode to 4G LTE in the app.
- Click on Apply and make changes.
- Now Switch off your device.
Process for Qualcomm Chipset Mobiles :
If you can not change your device in 1st method users there is the steps :
- First Download Shortcut Master from Playstore
- Install and open the Shortcut Master App
- Now Go To Menu then Search this keyword “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Select “System App” Option For Deep Search.
- Open it and select Change LTE Bands.
- Go to Key Input And Enter “0000” and after that you will the Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup
- Select setting
- protocol NAS
- Network Control
- Band Selection
- LTE Band
- The Select “Band 40”.
Also in this way you can get the process of using the 4G network in your 3G phone.
There are also some process of using it too. Telecom brands like Jio released their own router so now a days it’s quite easy to use 4G networks or SIMs in 3G phones. If you need any further details inform us and message us. Responses are welcome too. Don’t Miss : Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Is On The Line For Jio Customers