As the launch trial offer and Happy new offer coming to an end, Reliance Jio today has launched its Reliance Jio Prime Membership offer.This Prime Plan is for the subscribers who want to avail the benefits of Jio’s ‘Happy New Year’ plan after March 31.It has decided to avail the prime offers for customers who has subscribed before 31st march. As jio achieved the status of fastest growing telecom company of the country touching the landmark of 100 million user just within 170 days, they have decided to charge them with lucrative offers. Here’s all you need to know about the details of the tariffs.
Reliance Jio has the plans decided between prime and non-prime category. Those who want to go with Reliance Jio prime plans have to enroll themselves and will be charged 99 one time. The validity of the registration will be upto 31st March, 2018. After that prime plan subscribers will get to choose from a wide variety of prepaid and postpaid plans which will suit their needs. Non-prime plans come with same price as prime plans but will not avail equal benefits. Read Also : May Soon Launch Reliance Jio 4G Phone Feature Phone Price At Rs. 999 With VoLte
Here’s How The Reliance Jio Prime Plans Look:-
- Rs. 149 Pack :- 2GB 4G data for 28 days ; with no daily FUF limits, unlimited local calls free (local+std ,on roaming to all operators), unlimited SMS service( local+std to all networks); jio app subscriptions.
- Rs. 303 Pack :- 28GB 4G data for 28 days ; 1 GB daily FUF limits,Free unlimited voice calls(local+std, on roaming to all operators), unlimited SMS service (local+std toall networks)with jio app subscriptions free.
- Rs. 499 Packs:- 56GB 4G data for 28 days ; dily FUF limits 2GB ;unlimited voice calls( local+std, on roaming to all operators); free unlimited SMS( to all networks) and jio app subscriptions
- Rs. 999 Packs;-60 GB 4G data for 60 days , unlimited voice calls free (local+std)to all operators , unlimited SMS service to all networks, jio app subscription
- Rs. 1999 Pack:- 125 GB 4G data for 90 days ; no daily FUF limits , free unlimited voice calls( local+std) to all networks, unlimited SMS service to all net works and jio app subscriptions
- Rs. 4999 Packs:- 350 GB 4G data for 180 days;no daily FUF limits , free unlimited voice calls( local+std) to all networks, unlimited SMS service to all net works and jio app subscriptions
- Rs. 9999 Packs:- 750 GB 4G data for 360 days;no daily FUF limits , free unlimited voice calls( local+std) to all networks, unlimited SMS service to all networks and jio app subscriptions
Read Also : How to Use Reliance Jio 4G in 3G Phones
There are some mini packs as well in the Reliance Jio Prime category Rs. 19 pack offers 200MB 4G data for one day, Rs.49 pack offers 600 MB 4G data for three days, Rs. 96 pack offers 7 GB 4G data for seven days with daily use limit of 1 GB. These packs are planned for every kind of users keeping their need in mind. There are also some supplementary packs which are called Booster packs. Read Also : BSNL Offers 1GB Data at Just Rs 36 : Scroll Down for Info
What Are Reliance Booster Packs :
Booster packs will provide users service when their Reliance Jio Prime package data limit ends. Rs. 51 package offers 1 GB 4G data,Rs. 90 package offers 2 GB 4G data, Rs. 201 package offers 5 GB 4G data and Rs. 301 package offers 10 GB 4G data.
As the offer period ends, Reliance jio prime is in direct battle with other telecom service providers like AIRTEL, IDEA, VODAFONE and others.From 1st APRIL , 2017 these plans are coming into effect. As the Happy New Year Offer party ends, now it’s high time to see how the Reliance Jio Prime jio initiatives fare in the market. Read Also : Reliance Jio Service Is In 3G Smartphone Not Only 4G Device